This will absolutely be the last doweling jig you will ever need!
Dowelling Jig Master Kit perfect in joining two or more boards together, dowel joints are strong and relatively easy to align, drill, and glue. It guides a drill in making perpendicular holes in the edge, end, or face of a board.
- Anodized aluminum jig body.
- Hardened steel drill bits / Bushings for maximum precision.
- Use for a range of material thicknesses.
- Model Name: Woodworking Dowel Jig.
- Main Body Material: Aluminum Alloy 6061, Anodized.
- Adjustable Scale: Scale 5-80MM, Suitable For 10-160MM Board.
- Drill Bushing Material: Mold Steel ( HC: 45-50 Degree )
- 08450 Punching machine (with eccentric 15 mm drill sleeve)
- Isometric extension rod 5x300mm (with 6/8/10 mm fixing pin: 10/12/14x35mm)
- 6x91/8x117/10x133/8x15x85mm bit (with limit ring)
- 6/8/10mm drill sleeve(Outer Diameter: 14&15mm)
- 4 hex wrench: 2/2.5/3/4mm.