Clay Mitt is a perfect alternative to a using a clay bar, as you simply wear it like a glove and rub gently on the paintwork to remove the substances!
- It allows you to wash and clay in one quick step, and offers you a smooth surface after used. Clay Mitt design also enables you to store them easily.
- Easy-glide application allows for controlled handling
- Leaves a silky smooth surface perfectly prepped for paint renovation or waxing
Size: 22.5cmx15.5cm (clay surface:22cmx15cm)
1. Thoroughly wash the vehicle to remove all loose surface contamination. The Clay Mitt is designed to remove embedded contamination and used over a non-washed surface will result in scratches
2. Pre-soak the Clay Mitt in water prior to use. Using a suitable solution, we recommend a pH neutral car shampoo, start wetting the cars surface you want to remove contamination from with the microfiber side of the Clay Mitt
3. Hold the mitt so the advanced polymer rubber layer is facing outwards and, using very little pressure, pass the Clay Mitt over the wet surface. The Clay Mitt should be rinsed regularly to reduce the risk of removed contamination scratching the paintwork
4. Thoroughly rinse the surface and use a fresh microfiber cloth to dry the area. The surface should be smooth to touch. This can be verified by placing your hand in a thin plastic bag and lightly running it over the surface.
It definitely is the most easy, fast and convenience way to clean and do no harm to car surface.
1. Please don't use it directly on dry painting surface.
2. Cannot be used directly on high temperature surface. Otherwise, it may be dissolved on the surface.
3. Don't press it hard while using. Just wipe the contamination lightly.