- Grinder Wood Carving Chain Disc takes the muscle work out of cutting, carving, removing and sculpting of wood, plastics, ice and hard rubber with their speed and maneuverability.
- The chain saw blade is held in place between two steel plates which provides a secure grip for carving.
- Regardless of grain or knots the blade cuts through the material with ease to the user.
Our 22 tooth design provides a smooth “finished” surface which is great for minimal sanding afterwards.
Chains can be either be sharpened using a chain saw file or replaced as need be.
Great for curved work, like the inside of bowls, for fast waste removal.
- Color: Silver.
- Weight: 200g/280
- Material: Steel.
- Diameter: 10.2cm (4" )/12.5cm (5" )
- Maximum speed: 14000rpm.
- 2 x Grinder Wood Carving Chain Disc.