Diamond Drill Bits, are also know as Diamond Core Drill Bits, Diamond Hole Saws or Bonded Diamond Drill Bits. They are often called Glass Drill or Tile Drill, but they are much more versatile since they are used to drill glass, ceramics, porcelain, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, limestone, slate, marble, granite, light stone, and fiberglass.
- Material: High quality steel, diamond dust coating
- Color: Silver
- Size: 6 - 50mm / 0.23"-1.97"£¨6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm, 26mm, 28mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm£©
- This is a brand new product
- This diamond bit core drilling removes a complete circle glass, tiles, marble, granite, ceramic or other material and only needs water for lubrication
- Can be used with a standard electric drill (not included)
- Easy to use, high quality, good performance, long life
- Excellent for making clean and accurate hole on glass, tile and marble
- Always use lubricant (water), otherwise the diamond core drill will burn
- Start the hole diagonally, make a round trace and then hold drill drittoSpecifica
If you smell burning, back off! Either your speed is too high or the pressure you're applying is too much. You're drill bit should never be hot to the touch, not even warm.
- Slowest speed
- Minimum pressure
The general rule is the smaller the diameter of your drill bit, the faster drill speed you can use. The harder your material, the slower drill speed you should use.
15pcs Diamond Coated Hole Saw Drill Bits