The Perfect Router Bit Set
High Cutting Edge
Constructed from sharp YG8 tungsten carbide steel that makes clean and accurate cuts every single time. It also has an excellent resistance to heat to cut on all types of wood. The rest of the bit is made from hardened steel alloy for extra durability.
Each bit is enclosed with a bearing roller for the smoothest and most aligned operations. All bits have a 1/4" universal shank to easily fit and attach to all models of routers.
Each set is labeled with the bit type along with a coordinating image enclosed in a wooden case for easy storage and portability. This set is perfect for edging, trimming, veining and grooving in a variety of woodworking projects for carpenters to home DIYers.
- 1/8" Straight Bit; 1/4" Straight Bit
- 1.2" Straight Bit; 5/8" Straight Bit
- R1/4" Cove Box Bit; R1/4" Cove Tail; R1/8" Cove Box Bit
- 90 Degree 'V' Grooving Bit
- 1/2" Mortising Bit; 3/8" Round Corner
- 1/2" Dovetail; 5/32" Roman Ogee
- 45 Degree, 1-1/4" Chamfer
- 1/4" Panel Pilot; 1/2" Flush Trim